www.lego.com/storesurvey – LEGO Store Feedback SurveySurvey
LEGO is eager to hear about the customers’ recent visit to their store. So, they are inviting the people made a late visit to a LEGO shop to participate in a short survey to share their experience and give their feedback based on the products and service they received on that trip. It will immensely help the company serve better to them as well as all the consumers near the future.
LEGO Store Feedback Survey Rewards
An offer from LEGO at the end of the survey and get better experiences and customer services in your next visit to the LEGO store
LEGO Store Survey Rules & Requirements
There are no additional requirements or any hard and fast rules that the entrants need to take part in the LEGO Store Feedback Survey except for a few basic requisites like
- Must visit a LEGO store most recently.
- Receive a purchase receipt with a survey code to enter the online survey.
- If you do not have the receipt you must recall when and where you visited that LEGO Store.
- Must not be an employee or any other person associated with LEGO.
LEGO Store Feedback Survey Steps
Completing LEGO Store Feedback Survey online is simple, easy and fast too. It should take no longer than 3 minutes to finish. To begin the survey over the web keep the survey invitation receipt ready if you have and then you can use the steps listed below.
- Visit the survey website mentioned on your LEGO receipt or access www.lego.com/storesurvey
- Click on the “Start Survey” button in the middle.
- On the next page, you can choose your preferred language by picking one from the drop-down menu at the top right of the screen.
- Then, click on the “Let’s Go” button to start the survey.
- Enter the Receipt Code found at the bottom of your LEGO receipt.
- If you do not have the receipt code, select it and click on the “Next” button to provide the required information about where the LEGO Store you visited was located.
- Choose the Country, State or City, and Date, you went there. If you do not remember the exact date, just get as close as possible.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Read the survey questions carefully and answer them to the best of your knowledge.
- Submit the necessary details at the conclusion of the survey.
LEGO, traded as The LEGO Group, is a privately held toy production company based in Billund, Denmark. This Danish company is best known for manufacturing of LEGO brand toys and a line of construction toys. Founded in 1932 by Ole Kirk Christiansen, it became the world’s largest toy company by revenue in 2015. The name ‘LEGO’ is an abbreviation of the two Danish words ‘leg godt’ that means ‘play well’. LEGO brick, named ‘Toy of the Century’ twice, is the most important product of the company. LEGO products are mass-produced, packaged and shipped on a large scale. The LEGO Group has also eight amusement parks around the world, known as Lego land.
Read Also.. 21Online Account Login Guide
LEGO Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-835-4386
LEGO Customer Services
P.O. Box 1138