www.instagram.com – Easy Ways To Delete Your Instagram AccountUncategorized
How to Delete your Instagram Account.
An Overview of Instagram:
Instagram is one of the most famous social media applications, which was invented in the year 2010 by Kevin Systrom. The online platform was founded in the United States of America. In the current position, Instagram is now developing through Facebook Inc.
Features of the Instagram:
- It is an application to share photos, videos, and other creative works.
- This application was also invented for promotion or advertisement purposes.
- You can also chat with people.
- Meet new people.
- You can use this app from your Android phone, iOS, Fire OS.
- This social media platform is basically used to make fame according to the count of the followers.
- This is available in 32 languages in the overall world.
- You can access your Instagram account properly only through your mobile phone application of this social media platform.
- Instagram is also providing the features of giving stories from your own account.
- You can download the Instagram app from your Google Play Store or app store for totally free of cost.
How to Join Instagram:
- First of all, you need to take a smartphone or your desktop or laptop and communicate with a strong and stable internet connection.
- Then you need to search for “Instagram” or go with this link address www.instagram.com
- Then if you don’t have any e account of Instagram you will receive an option called “sign-up“.
- Then you have to provide your
- Mobile number or Email address
- Full name
- Create a username for Instagram
- Create a password for the social media platform.
- Click the “sign-up” to create your account.
- Otherwise, you can log in with your Facebook account also, for that you just need to click the tab called “login with Facebook“.
- After opening account, you just need to provide your username
- and the password of Instagram to open your account.
- And click the “Log-in” tab
- Otherwise, you can save your Instagram ID and password in your personal electric gadget. After that, you don’t have to provide your username and password to enter your own account every time.
Also Read : Manage Your GACE Practice Test Account
The Process of Deleting your Instagram -Profile:
- To delete an Instagram account, you need to have a profile in it.
- First of all, you need to open your account with your personal laptop or mobile phone.
- After that, you need to search for this link address www.instagram.com/accounts/remove/request/permanent
- After that, you can see that particular user ID of your account.
- Check the top right-hand corner of the page.
- If it is your that account what you want to delete.
- Then you need to choose your that reason for deleting your account.
- After providing your problem Instagram will give you options to resolve your problem and continue your activities with the social platform.
- You can choose your preferred answer and then you need to provide that particular password of this Instagram account.
- And then click the tab called “permanently delete my account” which is located at the end of the page.
Recovering your Forgotten Password:
- Then you are deleting your profile so, you have to provide your Instagram password.
- If you have forgotten your password there will be an option for “forgot password?“
- Click on that tab.
- Then you have to provide your email address or phone number or user ID of this particular account.
- And click the “send login link” button.
- It will help to recover your password and delete this account.
The Consequences of Deleting your Account:
- Your posted photos and videos all will be deleted.
- You will not able to reactivate this account again.
- The followers you have gained and the likes and comments you have received and all the chats of this particular account all will be deleted permanently.
- You can’t open another Instagram account with the username, email ID, phone number, and password of this particular account.
- You can directly contact with Instagram if you are facing any problems at 650-543-4800
- Or feel free to send them emails at firstname.lastname@example.org